Everything within the spiritual context that I read, watch, or listen to these days is about Oneness. I hear the same message again and again. Higher beings and angelic guides keep bringing this up through the humans who channel them.
They say that even though we see it as an obstacle, this health crisis brought us together more than ever. It brought a feeling of equality to all levels of society. It brought compassion, appreciation, understanding towards each other. What happens to our neighbour affects us directly. This is everyone’s problem, not some underprivileged ones’. Furthermore, it hits people from all walks of life.
The world wanted to shake us, and we are certainly shaken. We see everything that we used to take for granted to become a privilege. But sometimes, meaningful changes require radical causes. Sometimes we human beings don’t act until push comes to shove.
Think about yourself
Since the Covid-19 pandemic started;
- How different is the level of your awareness about how many people are involved in providing your daily needs?
- How knowledgeable are you about the exhausting working conditions of healthcare providers?
- Have you been checking on your loved ones more than you used to?
- Have you called or received a call from anyone with whom you haven’t communicated for years?
- Has this been a rare opportunity for you to spend time with your family and yourself?
- How many meaningful conversations you had with your kids which you wouldn’t have otherwise?
- Have you been noticing the nature around you more than you used to? The birds, the trees, blooming flowers, the shining sun, the beautiful moon?
- How grateful are you for being healthy and safe?
- Did small pleasures become an important part of your life?
If you have answered yes to most of these questions, you know what I’m talking about. You know that you are changing. You are not the person you were before all this has started. Your consciousness is evolving. Your priorities are changing.
You are becoming a new person. When this is over, you’ll look back and realize that this negative event was necessary to create the next outcome that will be more pleasant. The ideas of oneness, unity, and fraternity will blossom even more than they are today.
The knowledge of us all being in the same boat will never leave us again. We will never forget the lessons that we have learned and are still learning from this pandemic. Like a Phoenix, we will rise from the ashes. We will see more love and compassion around us. There will be more goodness, creativity and collaboration everywhere. At work, at home, at school.
We now know that our being okay is not enough. We also need to make sure that our neighbour, community, country and other countries are safe, healthy, well-fed and taken care of.
Selfish life is over. Ignorance is unacceptable as it affects everyone. Negativity is not welcome. Because to get through this, we need a constructive and supportive approach from everyone.